Lei Tang (唐磊)
- The National Qualification Certificate of Computer and Software Technology
Proficiency, Software Development Engineer(Intermediate Level), 2010.5. System
Architect(Advanced Level), 2010.10(2nd in Hunan Province)
- Programming languages: Scala(Playframework, 1.5 years), C++ (60k+ lines, 2 years), Java
(J2EE+Android, 2 years), PHP (1/2 year at Tencent) and Python (1/2 year at Umeng);
Computer Graphics algorithms, Web development (MVC);
Tools: Mac/Linux, Vim, VisualStudio, (My)Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA. etc, MySQL/Oracle/Hive etc.
2015.7 - now
Keywords: Scala, Playframework, P2P, FinTech
Works: Referring to the transaction data, 商通贷 provides online realtime credit services for E-commerence vendors.
As a core developer, I am responsible for the collaboration with 50+ partners through Open API, the process of application to the pre-lending, part of the data statistics system, and the maintenance of SMS, e-mail gateway.
Furthermore, I drive the team to take the Code Review into action, develop the specifications for development and product release to improve the stability.
2013.1 - 2015.1
2012.7 - 2012.9
- Keywords: research, computer graphics, C++
- Works: Maintaining an open source c++ framework called gppframework, developing an efficient
cross-platform 3D visualization solution Nebula and Nebula Android, geometry
intersection algorithms in GEMS8, GDML format IO module of GEMS8, BimViewer
- Keywords: Startup company, data processing, Python
- Works: UMeng is the leading mobile app analytical platform in China. Developing a tool to analysis the competitor SDKs, UMTrack, using python.
2011.7 - 2012.1
- Keywords: Big company, big data, PHP
- Works: As a back-end web developer in Pengyou.com, using Php. Learn a lot different from school and something about big data processing, such as table and database split technology and so on.
Awards and Honors
- National level(5 times) : ：National scholarship for
graduate students (2014.10, ¥20000), National scholarship(2010.10, ¥8000), National Encouragement scholarship (2009.10, 2011.10, ¥5000 * 2), Top Grant for National University Student Innovation Program (¥ 20000)
- Provincial level(2 times) : 2nd of System Architect Exam, Excellent Graduate Student
- University level (20 times)
- Annual scholarship: 1st Prize scholarship (¥3000 * 2), Outstanding scholarship (1%, ¥5000 * 2)
- Award: JiangWeiying scholarship(2009.10, ¥2000), Baosteel scholarship(2010.10, ¥5000), Toyota Scholarship(¥5000 * 4), Sailgroup scholarship(2011.10, ¥5000)
- Honors: Pacemaker to Merit Student (1‰), Pacemaker to Class(2%, as Monitor), Outstanding Student ( * 2), Excellent League Member ( * 2), Excellent Graduate Student, Honor Student
- Others (school level 10 times) : Excellent Individual, Excellent team (as a team leader) in the project held by hwadee Co, ltd.
- TANG Lei, SHI Kan-le, YONG Jun-hai, et al. Parallel
construction for model-adaptive convex bounding polyhedrons[J]. SCIENCE
CHINA Information Sciences. (Accept)
- LIN Jian-li, TANG Lei, Construction of Non-Manifold
Closed Regular Triangle Mesh from Polygonal Mesh [J]. Journal of
Computer-Aided Design & Computer Graphics. (Accept)
- SHI Kan-Le, YONG Jun-Hai, TANG Lei, et al. Polar
NURBS surface with curvature continuity[C]//Computer Graphics
Forum. 2013, 32(7): 363-370.
- TANG Lei，LI Chun-ping,YANG Liu. Statistically
Significant Sequential Pattern Mining Applying to Software Defect
Prediction[J]. Computer Science, 2013, 40(5): 164-167.
- TANG Lei, CHEN Zhi-Gang, ZENG Feng, et al. Reality-Oriented
Mobile SNS System[J]. Computer Systems & Applications, 2012
- Description: This project is supported by top grant for National University Student Innovation Program (¥ 20000). It is a Mobile social network system used the technology of Bluetooth, GPS, gravitational acceleration sensing.
- Remarks: As a team leader, working on the research of initial model and the main author of the application documents. Project management and initial architecture, also code for the Android Bluetooth module. The first author of our final research project paper published in Computer system and application.
- Description: The Java course project, a QQ-like system including single chat, group chat and voice and video chat.
- Remarks: As a team leader, working on the initial system architecture, project management and the video chat module. This project was to check our knowledge of the Java SE, and had a feeling on how to code on a project.
- Description: This project was a website based on school information, after analysis the protocols of Feixin, we developed a Web Feixin to schedule reminder, such as send the class information to your mobile in the morning. Techniques include Struts, Hibernate, Httpclient and HtmlParser and so on.
- Remarks: Mainly worked on the Feixin module and crawling the information from our school site. After this project, we know the process on how to establish a website.